The Opportunity to Learn (OTL) Campaign unites a growing coalition of advocates and organizers from across the country working to ensure that all students have access to a high quality public education. The Campaign includes local, state and national organizations, grassroots community leaders, policymakers, youth organizers, business leaders and philanthropic partners.
The OTL Campaign advocates for a supports-based reform agenda that provides students with the resources and opportunities they need to succeed.
- High quality early education
- Equitable funding and resources
- Wraparound academic, social, emotional and health supports for students
- Highly prepared and effective teachers
- Effective school discipline
- Meaningful engagement with parents and the community